Our Gel Nail Technology course is designed to
provide aspiring gel nail technicians with the fundamental skills
necessary to enter the industry as a Professional Nail
Technician. Our program is based on the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship Nail Technology Course guidelines. Training is provided by a Journeyperson Nail Technician (Saskatchewan).This 35-hour (5 day) course will cover the following topics:
- Tools & Equipment used in the nail industry
- The Nail Technician Apprenticeship Training Program
Sanitation & Disinfection
- Sanitation, Disinfection & Sterilization in the Nail Industry
- Collecting and retaining client information
- Legislation, regulations & safe practices in the nail industry
- Safety practices for hazardous materials in the nail industry
Nail Growth - Disorders & Diseases
- nail structure, contraindications for service
- application of new gel nail enhancements
Nail Fills, Repairs & Removal
- fills, rebalances & healthy removal of gel enhancments
Our course is 5 days of classroom instruction that meets the course requirements for Sask Apprenticeship & Trades Certification. A minimum of approximately 50 hours of practice & study time is required outside of classroom time. Our Nail Technology Course is a semi-private course (2 students). If you wish private one-on-one training the tuition is $1300. Choose Your Class Wisely: Although
there are many inexpensive nail classes, these programs may not be recognized by professional suppliers in
Canada. At Nail Essentialz we are striving to elevate the standards for nail training. Please ensure whichever program you choose offers quality training. Do not hesitate to ask to see the Educator's work.
$500 deposit is required to book your dates. This is non-refundable. The balance is required the first day of your training.
- All materials and products used in class will be provided
- Tuition includes 12 weeks consultation with your Educator
- Students must provide their own models as required.
salon attire must be worn to all classes.
- Professional products & tool kit is approximately $1000-1500 (depending on student's choice of e-file, uv lamps, etc)
will be issued when student receives a passing mark on both written and practical exams.
Next Class - Please contact us for available dates.
Please contact us for more information email@example.com
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 17 September, 2015.