Our Gel Manicure course is designed to
provide certified nail technicians with additional skills
to add another service to their menu. Our program is based on the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship Nail Technology Course guidelines. Training is provided by a Journeyperson Nail Technician (Saskatchewan).
This course is for the certified nail technician. If you are an aspiring NEW student, please refer to our Full Gel Manicure Course.This 7-hour (full day) manicure course will cover the following topics:
- basic, specialized & advanced manicure techniques
- use electric nail file preparing natural nails for perfect color application
- how to strengthen the nails to avoid chipping or lifting of gel polish
- how to apply gel polish perfectly around the cuticle
- how to fix corners, cracked nails, broken nails without putting a new extension on
- how to avoid color flooding
- how to do a flawless French manicure
Our course is a full day of classroom instruction that meets the course requirements for Sask Apprenticeship & Trades Certification. Our Nail Manicure Course is a semi-private course (2 students). If you wish private one-on-one training the tuition is $250. Choose Your Class Wisely: Although
there are many inexpensive nail classes, these programs may not be recognized by professional suppliers in
Canada. At Nail Essentialz we are striving to elevate the standards for nail training. Please ensure whichever program you choose offers quality training. Do not hesitate to ask to see the Educator's work.
- Full payment is required to book your date. This is non-refundable.
- All materials and products used in class will be provided
- Students must provide their own model as required.
salon attire must be worn to all classes.
- Professional products & tool kit is approximately $100-200 (depending on products/tools the student already has)
will be issued when student receives a passing mark on both written and practical exams.
Next Class - Please contact us for available dates.
Please contact us for more information email@example.com
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 25 May, 2017.