Our Gel Toe course is designed to
provide certified nail technicians with additional skills
to add another service to their menu. Our program is based on the
Saskatchewan Apprenticeship Nail Technology Course guidelines. Training
is provided by a Journeyperson Nail Technician (Saskatchewan).
course is for the certified nail technician. If you are an aspiring
NEW student, please refer to our Full Gel Manicure Course.This 4-hour (half day) gel toe course will cover the following topics:
- using electric nail file to prepare toes for perfect color application
- quick & easy glitter toes
- how to apply gel polish perfectly around the cuticle
- how to fix missing corners & toenail reconstruction
- how to avoid color flooding
Gel Toe Course is a private course (only you & the educator), and
meets the course requirements for Sask Apprenticeship & Trades
Certification. Choose Your Class Wisely: Although
there are many inexpensive nail classes, these programs may not be
recognized by professional suppliers in
Canada. At Nail Essentialz we are striving to elevate the standards for
nail training. Please ensure whichever program you choose offers
quality training. Do not hesitate to ask to see the Educator's work.
- Full payment is required to book your date. This is non-refundable.
- All materials and products used in class will be provided
- Students must provide their own model as required.
salon attire must be worn to all classes.
- Professional products & tool kit is approximately $100-200 (depending on products/tools the student already has)
will be issued
Next Class - Please contact us for available dates.
Please contact us for more information email@example.com
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 25 May, 2017.