FIND A DISTRIBUTOR
Gelatty Aquarelle Gels
UV/LED BE3 Gel Polish
UV/LED Gel Paints
UV/LED Gel Polish
UV/LED Gel System
Files & Buffers
Forms, Tips & Adhesives
Prep Products, Liquids & Disinfection
Tools & Accessories
Cuticle Oil & Hand Care
Electric Nail Files & Bits
UV/LED Lamps & Bulbs
Containers & Displays
Service & Repair
Educator & Distributor Supplies
New Products ...
All Products ...
New Products [more]
BioSURF Hard Surface Disinfectant 710ml
BioMERS Disinfectant 500ml
Le Cloth Instrument & Device Wipes (Refill)
Write a review on this product.
Shipping & Returns
:: European Manicure & Fine Details St Johns March 28
European Manicure & Fine Details St Johns March 28
Manufactured by: Nail Essentialz
Attending as Nail Tech Model (per day)
$100 Deposit, Balance Due March 15th
$200 Balance Due (Due March 15th)
Please Login for Pricing
Our European Manicure workshop is designed to provide certified nail technicians with additional skills to add another service to their menu.
This full day manicure course will cover the following topics:
- review of natural nail anatomy & common disorders/contraindications
- how to use electric nail file to prepare natural nails for perfect color
- how to strengthen the nails to avoid chipping or lifting of gel polish
- how to apply gel polish perfectly around the cuticle
- how to fix corners, cracked nails, broken nails without putting a new extension on
- how to avoid color flooding
- how to do a flawless French manicure
- how to enhance your manicure with fine details (swirls, lines, dots, Swarovski crystals & nail jewelry application)
- quick & easy uv-lac removal
March 28 9:00am - 5:00pm
Cost $300.00 includes a Mosaic UV-Lac manicure kit (Mosaic Freshner, Ultrabond Primer, Architect X Base Coat, UV-Lac Top Coat & your choice of UV-Lac Gel Polish PLUS 4 Mosaic e-file manicure bits) or $100 toward the purchase of Mosaic products.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 by February 1st is required to reserve your spot. Balance due March 15th.
After full payment is received there is a no refund or cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend, you are able to sell your spot to someone else.
A model is required from 1:00pm - 5:00pm. Nail technicians may be a model for a course fee of $125 (no certificate issued).
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 08 January, 2018.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Intro to Mosaic Nail Art Products & Techniques St Johns Mar 30
Shape Perfection Workshop St John's March 29
Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2018
. Powered by