This shaping workshop is designed for certified nail technicians at any level who want to perfect their skills. We will work on salon-style square shape.
Topics covered include:
- Perfect natural nail preparation
- Choosing the correct length for your customer
- How to customize and apply forms
- Nail Bed Extension (perfect for nail biters)
- Pinching techniques
- Understanding correct structure & product application
- Perfect finish filing techniques
- How to rebalance (fill) your customer's nails so they look like a fresh set every time
- How to increase your speed while maintaining quality
- 6 causes of lifting and how to prevent it
- How to photograph your work
This is a non-product specific workshop. We will be demonstrating with Mosaic Professionails products -- if you wish to try Mosaic products, a Builder Gel Intro kit is included in the course price.. or you can work with your own products. This is a "hands-on" class.. you will complete one full hand on yourself or your model during the day. Students may share a model. Models will be required approximately 1:00pm until 5:00pm.
March 29 9:00am - 5:00pm
Cost $300 and includes a Mosaic Builder Gel Intro Kit OR $100 toward the purchase of Mosaic products. A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required by Feb 1st to hold your spot -- full payment is due by March 15th. This workshop is non-refundable. If for some reason you are unable to attend, you may find someone to take your place.
Nail technicians may attend this workshop as a model. Course fee is $125 per day (no certificate issued).
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 14 June, 2017.